[bookport] Re: Barbara -- Victor Reader Wave: OT

  • From: "constantine \(on laptop\)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:21:47 -0600

The stream, by far. In addition to weighing about half of the wave, the stream
has many advantages:

Here are its pros and conns.

Pros:

Can be carried in a pocket easilly.
Can do so many more things than the wave, including voice recording via a
built in microphone.
Not having to use compact discs, which means being able to hold about 6 discs
worth or more on one small, slick little card, and more of these cards can be
bought at electronic stores for less than 30 dollars if so desired.
The victor reader stream is capable of playing every type of book imagineable,
including text files. The wave can only play audio and wouldn't work with
bookshare books, anyway.
there are a lot more- but, I'm not sure if this is allowed here- so this is as
far as I'll go- but if you want more info feel free to contact me.

I love my stream and don't regret getting it at all.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio