[bookport] Re: BP just stopped

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:14:12 -0400

Have you tried another set of batteries?  Try putting the batteries in
without a flash card inserted. If the unit comes up, then do a reset
with 2 plus b.  Then put the card back.  If that doesn't help, then
leave both the batteries and card out for 24 hours and see if it comes
back after that.  If it doesn't, then you'll need to send it back.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/07/06 09:05AM >>>
I was reading a book and the 30 minute timer went off and then I can
not get
the unit to work again.  I tried taking out the batteries out for a
bet, and
new batteries.  I can not unlock or lock or get the bp to do anything
or
even get a sound or beep out of the unit.

Help!!!