[bookport] BP Transfer Problem or Not???

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 01:11:52 -0500

I downloaded the daisy version of Brown's Legal Dictionary from Bookshare.org.
When I attempted to send it to my Book Port it said it was retrieving book
information and continued to beep as though it was doing that for over an hour
before I finally gave up on it.  At that point the only way out of the BP
Transfer software was with a re-boot of my system.

I realize that the book is fairly large, but I had over 700MB free on my memory
card when I started the transfer so there should have been enough room.