[bookport] BCT and the new server?

  • From: "B. Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:04:27 -0600

Hi Larry, and welcome back from vacation.

You may not know this, but the BCT page has been down since before you went
on vacation.  Is the page being sensured, or is it just that somebody forgot
to reinstate the BCT page?  If we will not get the page back until the new
server is up, can we please at least not pretend that it is down "for a few
hours"?

I've been missing your podcasts while you were on vacation, and was
beginning to wonder if APH was pulling their support for Blind Cool Tech.
"Enquiring minds want to know." and that goes for some of the rest of us as
well. <grin>

Alan Mattison,
Rio Rancho, NM