[bookport] Alarm request

  • From: emai7s@xxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:49:51 +0200

Hi Larry,

I'm increasingly using the Book Port's alarm feature to remind me of
appointments and tasks.

If I miss a few alarms, the next time I start the Book Port, it will play back
the latest alarm in the queue.
All other alarm reminders earlier in the queue are lost.

Example:
I have alarms set for 7am, 8am and 9am. All the alarms go off in sequence, but
I am unable to promptly confirm
the alarms for whatever reason.

When I check the Book Port at 10am, it plays back the last alarm in the queue -
in this case, the 9am alarm.
The two earlier alarms at 7am and 8am seem to be lost - is there a way for the
Book Port to remind the
user of all the alarms that have been missed, and not just the last alarm?

Peter