[bookport] A suggestion

  • From: "Elaine Boykin" <elaine18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:15:23 -0500

Hi all,
I'm sure this has been made before but I wish that when you recorded a memo
you had to either hit the record button twice or two buttons at once.  On
more than one occasion I've accidentally hit memo and recorded using the
rest of my memory, which then causes a clitch.  If I go past the memo file I
can't get back to the beginning files, it gives a message error.  Anyway
something to think about.  Thank goodness I don't do it often, usually
happens when I've fallen asleep and accidently hit it during the night.
Elaine