[bookport] Re: A little problem.

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:00:42 -0400

Phil:

When all else fails, reformat the card.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/20/07 12:22PM >>>
   I downloaded some books from audible and all went well, books
successfully transferred to book port. I then disconnected book port and
to my surprise realized I had missed transferring one book. Hay no
problem I will just reconnect book port and add the book I missed. Not
so fast hexadecimal breath, now the book port transfer manager says,
book port is not connected. I closed book port manager, I rebooted, I
screamed at the computer yes it is connected, all to no avail.
   I suppose I could reformat the card but I would half to start over
transferring books, bummer.

   Any ideas, Phil Parr.