[bookport] Re: 2nd post Do people like it for listening to podcast?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:07:58 +1200

Hi Scott:

I listen to podcasts quite a lot with the bookport. The advantage is that it allows me to listen when I have time, regardless of where I am. If the podcast is a tutorial, it is convenient to use the bookport to listen to it because it is one less window to have open.

Can't really think of any disadvantage.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Meyer" <meyer.scottt@xxxxxxxxxxx>