[bookport] Re: 10% battery level

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:44:49 -0400

It depends on both the type of batteries you use and what you are listening
to.  If you use rechargeable or anything other than standard alkaline
batteries, your per centage readings will be off.  They'll likely start
lower than 100 and end higher than 0.  Also, if you listen to a lot of audio
as opposed to reading text, you won't be able to get the reading down as
low.  I think the per centage is estimated from what is being done with the
BP when the reading is taken.  Lou