[bookcourier] Re: had no mail foer about 6 days

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean-r@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:34:01 +0100

As far as I am aware, the speech synthesizer in the BC only supported two
languages to begin with (Spanish being the other).

I don't know, but I'd hazard a guess and say that a hardware update would
be required.

Personally, if I have anything in another language I get it turned to
audio because I use it so infrequently as not to need a multilingual TTS.

Ciao,
Sean R.

Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for
granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and
consider. - Francis Bacon