[bookcourier] Re: deleting a .zip file that accidentily ended up on my Bookcourier

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:30:32 -0000

Hi David,

Thank you for your message.

I managed to follow the instructions James gave me in another message on this thread, and I have managed to delete the .zip file. I was just about to reply to James and inform him that I had solved the problem and deleted the .zip file, when your message came through.

I will keep your message for future reference encase I need to follow the method contained in it to solve a similar problem.

Alexander Shannon