[bookcourier] connecting book courier

  • From: "Lawlor, Derry" <Derry.Lawlor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:38:00 +0100

  Hi all when I connect my bc to the pc and check for update it says please=
 connect your book courier to the pc.  but yet it is. =20
It also isn't reading out the files I have on the book courier when I go in=
to the book courier folder.=20
I downloaded the new transfer tool and updated the bc.=20
Can you help?

derry.lawlor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

Derry Lawlor CO-Programmer,
Department of Agriculture,
HRMS,
4 West,
Kildare Street,
Dublin 2.

Tel: 01-6072000 Ex: 3957.=20

***********  Department of Agriculture and Food ***************

The information contained in this email and in any
attachments is confidential and is designated solely
for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s).
This information may be subject to legal and professional
privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of
this email, you must not use, disclose, copy,
distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
this email from your computer system(s).