[bookcourier] Updating Firmware -

  • From: "Brian Watermeyer" <bwatermeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:54:29 +0200

Hi

    I have the same problem as Don and Neil regarding an incomplete or
unsuccessful firmware update.  The process was undetaken by a friend and so I
am not sure what exactly went wrong,  but the symptoms on my BC seem to be very
much the same as those experienced by Neil on his BC.  I also need to reinstall
and have the problem tht the transfer tool tells me that I already have the
latest firmware and so it won't reinstall.  I have written to support for help
as well but I figure you can't ask for help too much...  especially when you
are as desperate to have your Book Courier back as I am am!  My BC is not
usable currently at all - is there anyone who can advise...

Yours
Michael