[bookcourier] Tune-up

  • From: "Jeanette Sharp" <jpsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:38:16 -0400

My BC is pretty old, and has provided years of heavy use.  It has lost its
battery door, the keys don't always function properly, but it is so valuable to
me that I'll try to rescue it as often as they provide the tune up.  Maybe
someday when I have  lots of discretionary income I'll buy  a Stream or a Port,
but for right now, I'm going to try to figure when I can let the BC go for long
enough to get it spiff up.

The new BC would have been interesting, but I can't say I'm so disappointed
that I  would give up on a really handy and versatile way to read. I use it for
both work and pleasure reading and it is such a vast improvement over  cassette
recorders that I'm still grateful even after all these years.

Jeanette Sharp

Jeanette Sharp