[bookcourier] Re: Test:

  • From: "Marie Rudys" <mimimp3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 05:34:44 -0700

Dear Diane,

I have the manual.  Now, I am scanning a book with a scanner from a paperback,
but it is a new scanner much smaller than a flatbed.  It's my book, so I can
rip pages out.  I am saving the book, one page at a time in Wordpad.  Can I
transfer this book later to my Book Courier and be able to read it?

Mimi
Happy House
Where we live, work and play,
The dearest spot on Earth is