[bookcourier] Re: Support for WMA.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:54:02 -0000

Hi Bruce,

I would agree with you.  Not only that, supporting WMA is going to cost
Springer a lot of money, since they would have to licence the codec from
Microsoft, and they don't come cheap.  Springer would probably have to sell
more BCs to make it worthwhile to support WMA.  Besides, there are many
converters out there, some free, though they won't convert protected WMA for
obvious reasons.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx