[bookcourier] Re: NLS books on book courier

  • From: Pat Byrne <k9jau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:24:45 -0500

Megan,
Unfortunately Bookcourier won't play the NLS books. But it still has the best sounding TTS boice in the business.
Pat ByrneAt 06:00 PM 8/26/2010, you wrote:

I have just gotten an NLS account and am wondering if the book courier is able to play NLS books. I googled this and couldn't find anything, but from another response on the list I surmise that it can. Can someone please clear this up for me? If the book courier can play NLS books, how do you transfer them to book courier and authorize book courier for NLS playing?
Thanks for reading and responding.
Reguards,
Megan