[bookcourier] Re: Lithium Batteries

  • From: Ronald D Smith <ronsmith@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:02:37 -0800 (PST)

There are non rechargeable lithium batteries? I better check what I have...

ronsmith@xxxxxxxx

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Katie Walker wrote:

Hi Ron,

You can monitor the battery level for non-rechargeable lithium batteries. Make sure the Battery Type is set to Non-Rechargeable in the Settings List. You'll notice that the battery level will stay at 100% for a long time and then decrease rapidly. Once the level starts dropping, you should check it on a regular basis. BC will still give you a low battery warning, but better safe than sorry.

Katie

At 09:10 PM 11/28/2005, you wrote:

Katie,

Does the battery level check work with lithium AA or just alcolines?

ronsmith@xxxxxxxx

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.
katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx