[bookcourier] Audio files

  • From: "Lawlor, Derry" <Derry.Lawlor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:03:02 +0100

   HI I have  updated the firm ware on the book courier and it is working f=
ine but how do you install audible files onto the book courier?  I download=
ed from audio a book in format 4 but cannot drop it into the book courier c=
an any one help.
when I copied the file and pasted into book courier it didn't go successful=
ly.
Thanks for any help.

Derry Lawlor
derry.lawlor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

Derry Lawlor CO-Programmer,
Department of Agriculture,
HRMS,
4 West,
Kildare Street,
Dublin 2.

Tel: 01-6072000 Ex: 3957.=20

***********  Department of Agriculture and Food ***************

The information contained in this email and in any
attachments is confidential and is designated solely
for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s).
This information may be subject to legal and professional
privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of
this email, you must not use, disclose, copy,
distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
this email from your computer system(s).