[book_talk] Re: now reading

  • From: Jack and Becky <bluesman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:09:42 -0500 (CDT)

Groovey Sue Ellen.. Yeah there are things in our history a lot of people
would just as soon forget, so it's good that we not be allowed to do
that.. Gotta remember the bad right along with the good. Your past is what
makes you who you are or so I've always thought.. Just my silly butted
opinion though. Smile :-)

Jack and Becky

The Blues, man