[book_talk] just finished night over water by ken follett

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:46:20 -0500

well, this was an okay book, not really enough action for me till the end,
was a bit long, but did hold my interest, just,

ending was pretty good,
all about people on avoyage, war had been declared in britain, and people were
leaving, and going to america in this flying seaplane,

and all the stuff that went on during the voyage, give this one a 5 out of 10,
don
er, by ken follett
The Curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx