[book_talk] just finished, gone girl by gillian flynn

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind book lovers cafe" <bblc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 08:23:50 -0400

well, the title of this book should have been called two psychos,
I didn’t hate it, but it’s not on my top ten lists either,
it was scattered, the ending was a bit lame, not sure it could have ended
differently,
guess it could have, but I don’t know, her other book that I read and can’t
remember the name of was a lot better, this one was just strange, blad I’m
done with it, I think, LOL, Don
The curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---