[book_talk] just finished, folly du jour, by barbara cleverly

  • From: "Don Marr" <dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind book lovers cafe" <bblc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 05:55:13 -0400

this is a joe sandilands mystery, and I highly recommend these, in this one,
joe is asked to go to paris on an assignment, while there, there is a murder in
a theater, and a friend of his is accused of the crime,
then more bodies pile up, and Joe has to try and get his friend out of jail,
and solve the murders, working with someone he knows in the paris police, this
book is a great one, kept me guessing, which isn’t hard, LOL, Don
The curmudgeon has spoken!
dpm51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---
is active.