Re: [book_talk] now reading, slumdog millionaire, by vikas swarup

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 23:23:47 +1000

Hi, I wonder if this story is what the movie of the same name is based on. I
wonder if it is better then the book? It seemed to be a popular movie so
maybe it is better then you found the book. Of course as I was saying to
someone today they don't always follow the book totally when they make the
movie. A good example of this is my sister's keeper, in the movie they
changed which sister died in the end which totally ruined it for me and I
felt that it wasn't as good because of this change.

Interested in others thoughts.
From Shaz.