Re: [book_talk] now reading raisins and almonds, by kerry greenwood, a phryne fisher mystery,

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 02:01:35 +1000

Hi, I am currently downloading that one as well as a few others I found on
vision Australia's page. I have gotten a few of them so done my download
limit for both yesterday and today now but once they are downloaded I have
some good reading to get through. I think I have most of them either
downloading or on order for a postal copy but I will see if I can find the
few missing ones from my other sources and then I will try and read them in
order.

Happy reading.
From Shaz.