Re: [book_talk] my current read and other stuff

  • From: "Donna From PA" <1045765@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:50:53 -0500

Hi Rosemarie,
I'm sure you will love Goodbye for now when you are able to get to it. Lol.
I wouldn't dream of telling you who comes to life or who doesn't. I will
tell you this though get your kleenex ready if you are a sensitive person.
A few times throughout this book I needed mine.

I think I've only read  manhunt and a christmas story written  by janet
Evanovich, but the other books you mentioned sound interesting so I'm going
to keep this message as a reference.

Thanks for your good wishes regarding my iPhone.  I'm learning something new
every day and I'm loving it.  I use the BARD Mobile App all the time as well
as many others.  Whatever choice you make  when it comes to getting an I
device you won't go wrong. I decided on a phone because it was time to
upgrade from my Haven since it wasn't cooperating anymore.  I knew that I
couldn't afford a cell phone and a separate i device so I figured that
since I would get a discount for upgrading I may as well just get the phone
and be done with it.  I think for some people it is the most economical way
to go.