Re: [book_talk] completed books

  • From: Sharon S <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 00:29:16 +1100

Hi, this is a good list. I have kept a list of all the books I
have read this year and it is currently at 134 but I expect to
finish at least one maybe more before the new year starts. Once I
have finished it I will send a copy to the list and if people
have questions on any of them I will try and answer them. Because
it is such a long list I won't remember them all because some of
them weren't worth remembering however others I have read more
then once because they were so good.

Happy reading.
From Shaz.