Re: [book_talk] Reading

  • From: "Anna" <annagalassi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:04:54 -0600

I haven't read anything by him before. So his parents were killed in a boat
accident and he is raised by his uncle. The lawyer who handled the accident
claim lost and kept in touch with him. He was in construction and decided he
would go to law school He started working at his mentor's firm in the
basement and becomes friends with them as well as a junior lawyer sort of.
That's where I am now. From the description I read it looks like there is
some insider trading coming up. There are 5 guys involved and they each have
3 digits they need to punch in.
Anna