Re: [book_talk] Mofina

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:17:12 -0700

That's okay. You won't ever run out of books even if our fabulous virtual
libraries disappear. That's not something I really worry about, but some
people do.

It seems to me that Mofina has a series as well as stand alone books. I'll
look round for it and at least if you decide to tackle it you may be able to
start with the first one.

Rosemarie