Re: [book_talk] Love Anthony

  • From: Audrey <waterdiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 03:30:03 -0500

Now hearing you mention the Left Neglected book, peaks my interest in it again.
 I think I remember y'all talking about it a while back.

Maybe this is the time for me to read that one.  Still so frustrated about the
ongoing new difficulty involved in simply getting on and off the bus, each
time, without getting mortally injured one way or another as payback for
needing ramp & something like curb cut access. Audrey

Sent from my iPhone