Re: [book_talk] Hello

  • From: "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:29:09 -0800

Welcome, Holger.  I'm Bonnie, from the Olympic Peninsula, formerly from
the Tacoma-Seattle region.  I read almost everything and write Tolkien
fanfiction.  I've now been cited in two books about Tolkien readers and
fanfiction writers, so it's fun to be able to say my writing name of
Larner is now known beyond the Tolkien fanfiction community!  Heh!
Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. For even the very wise
cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."