Re: [book_talk] [Bblc] OT Thanksgiving

  • From: "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Chit Chat" <Blind-Chit-Chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Book Talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:26:00 -0800

And thanks to you, too. I have bread working in the bread machine, and
will get the dough fixed into rolls when I get out of the tub; and a
pie, ham, butter, and jelly ready to grab up in the morning. I'll cook
the turkey breast in the morning along with potatoes and yams, and fix
up some fruit and a relish plate. The green beans just need warming
up.

May we all know many reasons to rejoice and be glad in spite of the
rest of the world.
Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. For even the very wise
cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."