[book_talk] Welcome to new members

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "book talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:15:54 +1000

Hi all, I would like to welcome our six new members. There were some issues
with their subscribing but that has all been fixed now so it should be working
for them. Please feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know what you
like to read. This is sometimes a rather quiet list and other times it can be
rather busy.
I haven't written any reviews lately myself but am happy to have anyone else
suggest good books even though my list of books to read is already ridiculous I
keep finding books from this list that I want to add.

Well back to my new notetaker to see if I can work out more of it's features.

Happy reading.
From Shaz.
List adman