[book_talk] Robert Galbraith, excuse me, should I really say J K Rowling writing under this name. the Coocku's calling.

  • From: frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:11:41 +1000

A troubled model falls to her death, and most people think it's
suicide.  Her brother has doubts and calls in a private investigator.
The closer the private investigator gets to the truth, the more danger
he is in.

Available places and formats..

iBooks for IOS devises.

iTunes for audio.

audible.com for audio.

Prices are in Australian dollars.

iBook, $16.99.

iTunes audio, $26.99.

Audible,  nom members, $26.99  members, $17.99  also equals one credit
if using credits.

I got the IOS  version from the following Australian iTunes store link.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/the-cuckoos-calling/id555658220?mt=11

--
Stay positive.