[book_talk] Last couple of books

  • From: "Anna" <annagalassi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:31:56 -0600

Hi, I read The Bone Tree by Greg Isles. Most books, even though they are in a
series, you can still read out of order. Well with this one you can't. It
didn't really make a lot of sense unless you read Natchez Burning first. Once I
read Natchez Burning, the other book made sense. I don't usually like to
read 2 books in a row by the same author. But it got done and I liked both
books.
Now I'm about to start At Any Cost by Cara Ellison.
Anna