[book_talk] Books

  • From: "Anna" <annagalassi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:43:25 -0600

Hi, I finished Out of Reach by Patricia Lewin. I liked the book. It was about a
FBI agent working on a kidnapped child case. When a second child goes missing,
someone comes forward and says she thinks she might no who it is. She says she
recognized someone in the park who might have kidnapped her sister 19 years
ago. I liked this book much better than the Rachel Abbot book I'm reading now.
It's called Only the Innocent or something like that. I find it a little on the
slow side.
Anna