[book_talk] A joyful Christmas to you all!

  • From: "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Science Fiction list" <blind-sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blind Chit Chat" <Blind-Chit-Chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Books for the Blind" <Books4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blind Book Lovers Cafe" <bblc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Book Talk" <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 08:12:59 -0800

I will spend the morning hours with friends, and then off to work to
spend the rest of the day with one of my clients and others who live in
her apartment complex.  We will be attending a pot luck dinner, so I'll
be bringing along some challah, I hope, if she'll let me use her bread
machine to set it fixing.  I just discovered my dough hook is missing
from mine, and I am certain it was there last time I checked it!

Love to all of you as the year turns and we rejoice in the return of
the Light to our lives!

Wise men still seek him!

Bonnie L. Sherrell
Teacher at Large

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. For even the very wise
cannot see all ends." LOTR

"Don't go where I can't follow."