A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: check it out

  • From: don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 16:47:11 -0400

        The Corkscrew photo is from this year's Monterey Reinion, and the first
photo is from last weeks Coronado Speed Festival.

        You can also check out the great photos Mike posted on British Speed:

http://www.britishspeed.com/forum/showthread.php?5364-Coronado-Speed-Fest-Corral-passes/page3

        Click on any photo to see the Gallery, and you can > or < to scroll
through all of the photos.

        Don

        Yes, I know a couple of those guys from Seattle....Never taken my Bobsy
to the Monterey Historics....Just not enough racing that weekend for me. Have
gone down to view the various events that weekend many times....perfect....my
wife plays golf and I am free to go....

        On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Tom Miller tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

                                        Along for the ride blog it think, this