[blindza] Re: assistive device

  • From: "David. chatten-smith" <davechsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:00:54 -0000

maybe i can help i have them in stock, i live in the uk and can have it posted
out to you on friday if that helps.
price £5 inc delivery.
dave
David Chatten-smith
Tel: 0700 58 09 132 [ 12p min uk land line ]
E-mail: davechsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:
www.blinkfundraising.co.uk
wwww.accessibleelectronics.co.uk