[blindza] android: Strong anti mosquito

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NAPSA Blind <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, BlindZA <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 06:15:38 +0200

Where I live, among other things, roundabout 700m away, there's also a form of outdoor animal petting zoo, with a small form of lake, which means that, yes, especially roundabout certain times of the year, mosquito's are going to be quite active around here - we have quite a long summer, and, at the moment, it's quite hot during the day, with rain occuring relatively often as well.

Anyway, while this app's interface isn't 100% perfect for use with talkback, it's usable, and, definitely does the job - tested it for a couple of nights now, with it set to use outdoor mode - slightly noisier/audible but, doesn't bother me, especially when have taken out hearing aids at night. And, it does provide a little bit of battery drain, but, not too bad - this was using it on my samsung galaxy S5, which is already quite a few years old, which means it's battery isn't perfect in any case.

The main thing is that it definitely does it's job, and keeps the pests away.

Strong Anti Mosquito

playstore URL:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gunslab.antimosquito_prank

---description---
This app provide high frequency sound.
Very Simple usage and Strong sound!!

Two Mode supported.
[ Indoor Mode ] - 20khz sound that human can't hear
[ Outdoor Mode ] - To apply all kinds of mosquito, Sound is automatically changed from 10khz to 20khz

Female mosquito don't like sound of male mosquito

And This app provide Indoor and Outdoor mode.

Click simple button.
Now, use this app.

WARNING!
This application is not confirmed by science. Developer made this app through personal thoughts.
---end---

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za