[blindza] Re: Simple form of interface for sound mixing etc.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:44:37 +0200

Let me first work on interface, since had already, a little while ago
figured out the basics of playback implementation, but reading in data from
XML markup data files, and also fiddled around with another interface
version before, but, since have now figured out real/proper GUI interface
generation/manipulation, using one of my current focus areas/programming
languages, have got this in my 'sights'/thoughts now, and just want to
figure out how to actually implement things like separate track interface
elements, sound clip elements, how to handle offering ability to then
manipulate/tweak any effects/instances, etc. etc., and part of this is all
since while audacity works fine for me most of the time, when it comes down
to just a quick, simple way to do something along the lines of slap together
a quick bit of audio tutorial material, podcast type material, etc. etc.,
while there are various ways to handle this easily enough, if you already
know how to use something like audacity, just think that at times, it might
be nice to have an even simpler, cleanre form of interface that's
specifically meant to cooperate with/work for screen reader users, if you
know what I mean.

And, no, am not trying too hard to figure out the part relating to actually
then generating final/combined output sound files themselves, since that's
pretty much entirely another side of it, and, for example, instead of using
intrusive pieces of software that implement virtual audio cables/devices to
handle direct recording of PC audio output, or using actual multiple sound
card devices/units, audacity can already, automatically just record PC's
audio  output - hence anything you can get your PC to play back to
you/render as audio output, audacity can record as it's getting played, etc.

But, yes, when manage to slap together a version of this type of interface,
will definitely want feedback on how it performs/operates, and whether or
not it seems useful/worthwhile to any/many...<smile>

From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: blind-bounces@xxxxxxxxx.zaDate: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 09:25:57
To: NAPSA Blind<blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: BlindZA<blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

N<Ö¦zˁëh¶¥SËlzwZY)z²Æ zÚ-)Ýͧëyéb²Û(®èº{.nÇ+?·Y®?­?+%SËlzwZTë,j­¡¹bÜÚ­ê®zË_­ç¥SËl¢¸0SØnzË>±Êâm觶¬¹¸ÞrÙbäáz&z- yú+¶¬-+-SÆ­?Ûiÿü0Á¹bÜÚrOÚ

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za