[blindza] Re: Poster attached for ANIMAL HEALING CENTRE

  • From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:02:31 -0700

Thanks Jacob for extracting the text for the benefit of the list.
I can say though that I've been to one of Jenny's workshops and she's done some
consulting with me and my horse Billy, with very interesting results.

I'm thus glad that Jenny and Sandy are going to avail themselves with the guide
dogs and their owners.
Thanks / Regards
Carl de Campos
E-Mail:  carldc@xxxxxxxxxx