[blindza] OT-Friday: Blind golfers

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:53:01 +0200

There were those three guys, a priest, a doctor and an engineer, and they were
playing golf. But the group before them was extremely slow and at each hole
they waited hours. Finally the priest asked around, why that other group was so
slow?
He was told that they were very courageous firemen who saved the golf course a
couple of years ago from a terrible fire, in which they all lost their sight.
As a proof of appreciation they were given the right to play on the course
whenever they wanted. They like that a lot, but being blind they are just not
too good at hitting the ball, let alone finding it after it's hit. The priest
said, "Oh my this is terrible. Tonight I'll say a little prayer for these
courageous souls." The doctor heard that and said "Don't worry. I'll send them
to a friend of mine, he's an ophtalmologist and he works wonders." The engineer
said "Wait. Why can't they just play at night?"