[blindza] New links I've now added to the 'links' page on blindza.co.za

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:33:52 +0200

Hi just added two links to the links on the 'links' page on
http://www.blindza.co.za/
(they're right at the bottom of that listing on that page)

Basically, it's SightZone:
http://www.sightzone.co.uk/
(the owner in fact belongs to this mailing list now)

and, Independent Living Aids:
http://www.independentliving.com/

Both are basically places where we would be able to purchase things to help us 'live' online, and, not to be nasty, but their pricing for some things is way better than we find locally.

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za