[blindza] Fw: Blind man reveals the 'best things' about not being able to see

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:21:33 +0200

----- Original Message ----- The Sun (UK)

Published: 04th July 2012

CAPTION: Positive thinker ... Tommy Edison

A MAN who has been blind since birth has listed “the best things” about not
being able to see -
listing free travel and VIP theme park treatment among his top perks.
American Tommy Edison films himself saying, “People always say it must suck
to be blind.
“But there are plenty of good things about being blind.”
Joker Tommy launches into his list of advantages in a video he has posted
onto YouTube which has
since gone viral.
The 1min45sec clip sees him saying: “I go on airplanes first. I get VIP
treatment in amusement
parks.”
And with a cheeky smile, he quips: “Every single woman I’ve been with is a
ten.
“And I got out of gym all through school.”
Other benefits he lists include getting the train for free, not having to
worry about drinking and
driving and having better senses than sighted people.

Watch the video below - youTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBpdcDQG6Tc

SOURCE
www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/lifestyle/4410888/Best-bits-about-being-blind.html#ooid=J3b3ZhNTqegHPJ0_0TH5kSrVJSiUfzh_