[blindza] Fw: Angel gift from Erionsoft

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:22:45 +0200

Gave it a quick try, and while think will need bit of time to get totally used to it, seems nicely done, etc. - see below

----- Original Message ----- Hi.

To anyone not on the audiogames.net forum, this is just to let people know about Robjoy's awsome new side scroller game, Angel gift. This is probably the most cinematic audio game ever, with an awsome soundtrack and full voice acting. You play an angel trying to bring positive emotion to a small winter village (beliebve me, it is less fluffy than it sound particularly when demons get involved).

The game is entirely free, and I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

Download it at:
http://erion.tdrealms.com/ag_102.zip

Enjoy!

---