[blindza] FW: #CSUNATC17 Audio: The Winding and Long Road for NVAccess

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindZA <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 07:28:51 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message -------
Feed: BlindBargains.com - Latest Buzz
Posted on: 08 March 2017 12:55 AM
Author: BlindBargains.com - Latest Buzz
Subject: #CSUNATC17 Audio: The Winding and Long Road for NVAccess
We love the candidness from the expanding team at NVAccess about the direction that NVDA is taking and were thrilled they came over to our suite to share some of the latest developments. J.J. is joined by Jamie Teh, Reef Turner, Quentin Christensen, and Mick Curran to discuss a variety of topics including expanded Amazon Kindle and Microsoft Office support, new and expanded training materials, and a certification program that is now available for trainers. We also explore some of the possibilities for the future including contracted braille input and discuss the screen reader landscape and how NVDA fits into the future of assistive technology.
Blind Bargains audio coverage of CSUN 2017 is generously sponsored by the American Foundation for the Blind.
Post a comment
Shopping is a breeze with our Blind Bargains Apps.
Share: | Twitter or Facebook

View article...
Enclosures:

170303_nvaccess.mp3 (42 MB)