[blindza] Re: Dice rolling...

  • From: <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:12:48 +0200

Suppose it would really depend on what you were trying to actually roll
for? LOL!

In the version of dungeons and dragons I play with my friends, we generally
roll up to 100, and you need to get in below your skill level to achieve an
action, and that's why I made it possible to change the values, but suppose
could also default them to something like 1 to 6, or maybe put in a few
different versions, but let's see...

OTOH, sometimes you don't want to roll too high, and I suppose you could
also use it as a form of lucky draw like playing snap with a pack of cards
- don't think that would work too well with braille cards - LOL again!

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za