[blindza] Re: Carl's podcast on horse riding

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:00:37 +0200

My friend is more into social/exploratory riding (not sure that's the right terminology) since pretty sure she just rides around the routes on the horse farm.

Will just say that the other time on the higher ground weekend, where I got to feed a horse a baby carrot and actually felt it's shoulders and neck for the first time, they're waaaaay bigger than you think if you've seen them on the TV, so for now I'll most likely stick to riding my horse powered motorcycles - and see if biker mags want to document it anymore - LOL!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>