[blindza] Re: Braille plaque at my bike clubs clubhouse

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 00:04:25 +0200

You need to download it yourself and install it, and yes, if you can work
around the prompts to allow it to use things like user data, you can use it to
aim, and then hit the 7 key twice to get it to save a snapshot of the current
camera shot.

http://www.seeingwithsound.com/phone/The_vOICe.jar

Basically, if you bluetooth it to your phone, for example, it should start ehe
install process itsself, or you could use nokia pc suite to install it as well.

This version has a few additional options which are good for the N82, like
actual stereo, and allowing you to rotate the view so you can then hold the N82
on it's side and make use of it's stereo output for real.